Academ is undertaking Case Study interviews with some long-standing WAMS clients. See the feedback on their WAMS experience from lead staff at Monash university and the University of Newcastle.
In the first case study Umang Mehta, the Academic Workload Planning Manager in the Faculty of Education, Monash university, spoke to these questions:
- What’s been your experience?
- What value did the university get from WAMS?
- Is work allocation efficient on WAMS?
- What about Academ’s customisations and integrations?
- What’s been the impact of having a system?
- Did using WAMS identify ‘waste’ and save money?
Similar questions were posed to Andrea Thomas, Project Lead at the University of Newcastle from 2020 – 2023.