Do you need an experienced Moodle development team to complete any customisations and your educational institution?
Recently Academ made the business decision to support moodle development and customisation. Building upon our experience with custom development for universities and schools across Australia, such as the University of Technology Sydney, the University of New South Wales, and Liverpool Boys High School, Academ can confidently support any moodle customisations your team needs.
Moodle is the world’s most popular LMS and is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create a personalised learning environment. Therefore it is crucial Academ can provide this service to support and assist our clients with all their development needs.
Learn more about our current projects and experience here: https://academ.com.au/
Such as our experience with the following clients:
- The University of Technology | Developed the Review platform
- The University of New South Wales | Development of the Review Peer Rating module
- Liverpool Boys High School | Developed the Review for Schools platform now used by an additional five schools, since its inception in 2018
- Monash University | WAMS reporting customisations and maintenance support
- Deakin University | WAMS casual module customisations and maintenance support
With experience completing API customisations, Moodle integration, Moodle module development and customisation and more!
If you wish to purchase and use Moodle we recommend looking at the website: https://moodle.org/ and we can happily support you with this process.
If you have a custom moodle project you need completed, our highly competent moodle developers and management team, with experience in developing educational software, would be happy to assist. Please contact us below and we would be happy to discuss your project and provide a quote to meet your needs and requirements.